Feminine fit. 3/4 length.
A whole new level of the ‘one and done’ dressing game has been unlocked. The perfect collision of pull-on elastic waist pants and a relaxed tank, all stitched together in an effortlessly stylish ~ and ridiculously comfortable and flattering grab-and-go piece.
Travel-ready, fast-drying. The romper is made with ultra-comfortable 4-way stretch thermoregulating fabric for year-round wear.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium & Large.
- Designed for a comfortable and flattering look.
- 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe.
- An éclipse foundation piece.
- Available in: Graphite, Plum, Ice, Aqua, White, Latte, Neon, Pewter, Black, Starry Night and Sienna.
- Made ethically and sustainably in small batches here in Colorado.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: sales @eclipseglove.com
The Difference is in the Fabric.
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. - African Proverb